FANDOM


地下室錄音帶是病嬌模擬器中可以被收集的錄音帶種類之一。

它們被放置在地下室,可在電腦教室中播放。是遊戲背景設定之一,可細加敘述Ryoba Aishi病嬌醬的父親新聞記者之間的故事。目前只有2卷,但近期內會添加更多新的內容。

在最後解釋了病嬌醬的父母外出旅遊10天是為了新聞記者,而病嬌醬的母親的目的是要"找到"他,然後可能會進一步殺害他。

注意: Ryoba的台詞為粗體斜字體。病嬌醬父親的台詞則是正常字體。

BasementTapesPLaying

正在播放地下室錄音帶的錄音機

地下室錄音帶的位置&內容

地下室錄音帶# 1: 位在地下室的左下角角落

BasementTape1Location

Basement Tape #1 to the right of Yandere-chan. January 15th, 2016.

地下室錄音帶# 1
*Groaning*

(*呻吟*)

Oh, darling! You're finally awake!

(喔,親愛的!你終於醒了!)

...ahhhhh...what?

(...啊啊啊...什麼?)

Watching you sleep is always fun, but it gets a bit old after 6 hours, you know?

(看你睡覺總是這麼有趣,但你知道的,看了6個小時總還是會膩嘛。)

What's happening? Where am I?

(發生了什麼事? 我在哪?)

We're in my basement, darling! My mom went through a lot of trouble to get this basement added to our home!

(我們在我家地下室呀,親愛的!我媽媽可是花了不少心血才新建了這個地下室呢!)

What are you talking abou - huh? What is this?! Am I tied to a chair?!

(你到底在說什─蛤?這什麼? 為什麼我被綁在椅子上?!)

That's right, darling. That's the very same chair that my mother built for my father while she was keeping him here! And now you get to sit there, too! Isn't that romantic?

(沒錯,親愛的!那是我的母親為了把我父親監禁在這而親手打造的椅子呢!現在你也可以坐在這了!是不是很浪漫呢?)

...aren't you...that girl who's been on the TV lately? What was it...Aishi-san?

(...妳不是...那個最近常出現在電視上的女生嗎?叫什麼來著...Aishi同學?)

Oh, you don't need to be so formal, darling! You can use my first name, you know.

(喔你不用這麼見外啦,親愛的!你可以直接叫我的名字沒關係。)

Oh, god...it's not true, is it? All those things the journalist said?

(喔老天啊...不會吧?那個記者所說的該不會是真的吧?)

I said. Use my first name. Darling.

(我說。叫我的名字,親愛的。)

I'm sorry, I don't know you well enough to -

(對不起,我跟你沒有熟到可以─)

*knife sounds* Say. My. Name.

(*亮刀子的聲音* 叫‧我的‧名字。)

R...Ryoba! Ryoba!

Ahhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh...

(啊啊啊啊嗯嗯嗯...啊啊啊嗯...(愉悅))

Wh...what...?...

(什...什麼...?...)

Oh, darling! I've been waiting so long to hear you say that! I'm so glad that I caught it on tape!

喔親愛的!你不知道我等你叫我的名字等多久了!真高興我有用錄音機錄起來!

Wh...what do you want from me? Am I your next victim?

(你...你到底要我做什麼?我是你的下一個受害者嗎?)

Victim? Of course not, darling! You're the one I was protecting this whole time!

(受害者?怎麼會呢,親愛的!一直以來我都是在保護你啊!)

Protecting...? You mean...all those girls at school...

(保護我...?你的意思是...學校那些女孩都是...)

That's right, darling! They were threatening our love! I had to get rid of them all.

(你說對了,親愛的!她們威脅到了我們的愛啊!我必須把她們通通除掉才行。)

Love?! But we've never even spoken to each other before!

(愛?!可是我們連一句話都沒說過耶!)

I know, darling! It's so exciting to talk to you for the first time! I can't wait to have all of our firsts! Our first date, our first meal together, our first kiss, our first...*giggles*

(我知道,親愛的!終於跟你說到話我好興奮!我等不及跟你一起開創我們各式各樣的第一次了!第一次約會、第一次一起吃飯、我們的初吻,還有第一次...*輕笑*)

...Ryoba-chan...if you love someone, you shouldn't kidnap them and tie them to a chair!

(...Ryoba醬...如果你真心愛一個人,就不該綁架他並把他綁在椅子上!)

Well, how else am I supposed to make sure that you don't try to run away, darling?

(喔要不然我要怎麼確保你不會逃跑呢,親愛的?)

Please...please, let me go. I promise I won't tell the police.

(拜託...求求你,讓我走。我發誓不會去報警。)

Sorry, darling! You're not allowed out of that chair until I'm 100% sure that you'll never try to leave me! From this day forward, I'm never going to let you out of my sight! We'll be together...forever!

(抱歉囉,親愛的!在我百分之百確定你不會逃離我身邊之前我是不會放你離開那張椅子的!從今天起,我都不會讓你離開我的視線!我們會...永遠在一起的!)

...f...forever...?...

(..永...永遠...?...)

That's right! ...Oh! Looks like it's time to change the tape! One moment, darling! *Giggles*

(是的!...喔!看來該換錄音帶了!等我一下喔,親愛的!*輕笑*)

地下室錄音帶#10: 位在地下室右下角角落

BasementTape10Location

Basement Tape #10 to the left of Yandere-chan. January 15th, 2016.

Basement Tape 10
AHH! *crashing noises*

(啊啊!*東西倒塌的聲音*)

Oh, I'm sorry, darling. Did I scare you? *giggles*

(喔抱歉親愛的!我嚇到你了嗎?*輕笑*)

...I...I...didn't hear you come in...

(...我...我...沒聽到你下來...)

After all these years, you still can't tell when I'm standing behind you? I thought you would have been able to tell by now, darling...

(都過這麼多年了,你還是分不出來我有沒有站在你後面啊?我還以為你早該學會了呢,親愛的...)

Well, you do make a career out of not being seen...

(嗯,你的確很擅常不被人查覺啊...)

...What were you doing down here, darling? Oh! Are those our old tapes? The ones we made back in the 80s? *Giggle* Did you get a bit nostalgic for the good old days?

(...你在這下面做什麼呀,親愛的?喔!那是我們的舊錄音帶嗎?80年代的時候錄製的那些錄音帶?*輕笑*你是懷念起以前的美好時光了是嗎?)

...well...I suppose you could say that...

(...呃...你要這樣說也可以啦...)

You know, I had a nostalgic moment today, too, darling. I saw someone who I haven't seen in decades! ...and by that, I mean this is the first time he's seen ME in decades.

(你知道嗎,我今天也發生了一件很讓人懷念的事呢,親愛的。我遇到了一個我幾十年沒見的人呢!...當然,我的意思是,這是他幾十年來第一次見到我。)

Who are you talking about!

(你在說誰啊?)

Oh, my! Are you jealous, darling? Are you worried that someone is going to steal your beloved wife away?

(喔天啊!你該不會在吃醋吧,親愛的?你擔心有人要把你心愛的妻子搶走是嗎?)

That's...actually the last thing I worry about.

(我...其實不是很擔心那個。)

Oh, darling! That's so romantic!

(喔親愛的!那真是太浪漫了!)

...right...so, who did you see today?

(...你高興就好...所以,你到底見到誰了?)

I'll tell you all about it on the way to the airport, darling!

(去機場的路上我再慢慢跟你說,親愛的!)

Wait - airport?!

(等一下 、去機場?!)

That's right, darling! Pack your bags! We're going to America!

(對呀,親愛的!快去打包!我們要去美國囉!)

We can't do that! What about our jobs?

(我們不能去啦!我們的工作要怎麼辦啊?)

Don't worry, darling. I've already called the boss and informed him that we need to take a little trip. He was VERY understanding!

(別擔心,親愛的!我已經打電話給老闆跟他說我們要出去旅行了。他可是非常地通情達理呢!)

How long will be gone for?

(我們要去多久啊?)

I'm not sure, darling! It all depends on how fast we can track him down...

(我不確定耶,親愛的!要看我們花多久時間逮到他呀...)

What about our daughter? Tomorrow is the first day of high school!

(我們的女兒要怎麼辦?明天是她上高中第一天耶!)

If our daughter is anything like her mother, she'll have absolutely no problems whatsoever taking care of herself!

(如果真的有其母必有其女,那她一定能好好照顧她自己沒問題的!)

Oh, I hope she meets someone special! It would be so nice if she's gotten a boyfriend by the time we get back!

(喔我真希望她能遇見她心儀的對象!如果我們回來的時候她能交到男朋友就太好了!)

...I hope not...

(...希望不要...)

What was that, darling?

(親愛的你說什麼?)

N-nothing, sweetie!

(沒、沒什麼,甜心!)

Enough dawdling, darling! We have to get going!

(閒聊夠了,親愛的!我們該走囉!)

Uh, shouldn't I pick up the tapes! They're scattered everywhere!

(呃,我要把這些錄音帶撿起來嗎?它們散落得滿地都是!)

Don't bother, darling!

(別麻煩了,親愛的!)

What if our daughter finds them?

(萬一我們的女兒找到這些錄音帶怎麼辦?)

You know...there's a part of me that hopes she does! *Giggle*

(你知道嗎...我還挺希望她發現的!*輕笑*)

*Footsteps*

*腳步聲*

...huh? It's on... must've hit record...

(...嗯?錄音機開著...一定是不小心按到了...)

您使用了廣告過濾軟體!


Wikia通過廣告運營為使用者提供免費的服務。我們對通過嵌入廣告過濾軟體訪問網站的使用者進行調整。

如果您使用了廣告過濾軟體,將無法使用我們的服務。請您移除廣告過濾軟體,以確保頁面正常載入。

查看其他FANDOM

隨機Wiki