FANDOM


神秘錄音帶是透過一名新聞記者的觀點來講述過去所發生的故事。

這些錄音帶散落在Akademi高校校園中,可以透過3樓電腦教室中的播放器播放。

 錄音帶的所在位置

神秘錄音帶#1: 櫻花丘上的樹後,離入口甚遠。

神秘錄音帶#2:體育館櫻花丘附近,靠近學校後方及右方的圍牆交叉處。

神秘錄音帶#3: 學校正門右方。

神秘錄音帶#4: 學校正門左方。

神秘錄音帶#5: 在櫻花丘跟操場附近。靠近學校後方及左方的圍牆交叉處。

神秘錄音帶#6: 噴水池右方,離鞋櫃有些距離。

神秘錄音帶#7: 噴水池右方,最接近鞋櫃。

神秘錄音帶#8: 噴水池左方,最接近鞋櫃。

神秘錄音帶#9: 噴水池左方,離鞋櫃較遠處。

神秘錄音帶#10: 屋頂上,在Mai Waifu平常站的位置後面。

神秘錄音帶的內容

神秘錄音帶是透過一名不具名的新聞記者的觀點來講述過去發生的故事。這位新聞記者的女兒是誰還未獲得證實。然而,他的身分在最終遊戲完成後會很明顯。

神秘錄音帶#1
Looks like it still works.

(看來這老東西還管用。)

......

...As long as it's recording, I suppose I may as well say something...

(...既然在錄音中,我看我還是說些什麼好了...)

How long has it been since I last used this thing?

(我上次用這東西是什麼時候來著?)

It's been at least two decades...almost three?

(應該有二、三十年吧?)

Those were better times. I was so young back then. My future seemed...so bright.

(當時多美好。我還年輕。我的未來...一片光明。)

I remember following my dreams. I remember a promising career. I remember...being happy.

(我還記得我追尋著我的夢想,擁有一份可靠的工作。我還記得...快樂的滋味。)

If I could turn back time...what would I do differently?

(如果時間能重來...我會做出不同的選擇嗎?)

I know. I know exactly what I should have done.

(我知道。我很清楚我當初該怎樣做。)

I shouldn't have gotten involved in that case...with that girl.

(我不該多管閒事去牽扯那個案件...不該惹到那女孩。)

Pursuing her was the right thing to do...but if I hadn't involved myself with her, I'd still have a career.

(追蹤她是我應該做的...但要不是我去招惹她,我也不會失去工作。)

When did it begin? I think it was...April of 1989.

(是什麼時候開始的?我記得應該是...1989年4月。)

The peak of my career as an investigative journalist.

(那是我身為一名搜查記者的巔峰期。)

That's when I heard about a murder at the local high school. The police had no leads.

(我聽說了當地高中的殺人事件。警察們毫無頭緒。)

I decided to investigate it myself. I tried to be a hero...

(我決定自己調查這件事,我試圖當個英雄...)

...and that was the worst mistake of my life.

(...而那是我這一生最嚴重的錯誤。)

神秘錄音帶#2
The school's faculty didn't let me conduct an investigation on school grounds.

(校方不讓我進入校園進行調查。)

They were highly concerned with maintaining their prestigious reputation.

(他們一心只想維護學校的聲譽。)

They didn't want any police or journalists snooping around and ruining the school's image any more than the murder already had.

(他們不希望殺人事件發生後,警方或記者到學校到處打探,更加毀壞學校的顏面。)

Or maybe they just had something to hide, and didn't want the authorities to find out.

(或是他們有所隱瞞,不希望當局知道。)

To this day I still don't know how the school managed to convince the police that any crime that happens on school grounds can only be investigated for 6 hours maximum.

(到現在我還是不知道校方是怎麼說服警方,讓他們的調查時間限制在6小時內。)

I heard a rumor that the school's headmaster bribes the police department to expedite their investigations as much as possible.

(我曾聽說是學校的校長賄賂警方讓調查盡速了結。)

There are a lot of unsavory rumors about the school's headmaster, but...none have been proven to be true.

(關於這位校長,我還聽說過各式各樣的傳聞,但...沒有一個證實是真的。)

Because I couldn't walk around the school, I tried to gather information by interviewing students outside the school gate when they entered or left the school.

(因為我被拒絕進入校內,我在校門外試圖靠訪問正要上學或剛放學的學生來蒐集訊息。)

It was at this point in time that I noticed a peculiar girl who was quite obviously stalking one of her seniors.

(就在此時,我注意到了一個女學生顯然是在跟蹤她的學長。)

I decided to keep my eye on her, and before long, I began to observe some disturbing behavior from her.

(我決定對她多加留神,而沒多久,我就發現她有一些奇怪的舉動。)

神秘錄音帶#3
From the school gate, I witnessed the girl do more than just stalk an upperclassman...

(從校門外,我目擊那個女孩不只是跟蹤自己的學長...)

...she stalked any girl that spoke to him.

(...她還跟蹤所有跟那位學長說過話的女生。)

Through student interviews, I kept tabs on what happened to those girls...

(透過與學生的訪談,我持續追蹤那些女學生的後續發展。)

...They became victims of bullying, were expelled, and in some cases, stopped coming to school.

(...她們要不成了霸凌的對像,就是被退學,甚至有些人不再來學校上課。)

I frequently saw the girl running with a mop and a bucket, as though she always had some sort of mess to clean up.

(我經常看到那個女孩拿著拖把跟水桶到處奔走,好像她永遠都有清不完的髒汙似的。)

That girl was using manipulation, intimidation, and sometimes even violence to sabotage the boy's love life.

(那個女孩靠操縱、威脅利誘他人,甚至使用暴力手段來破壞那位學長的愛情生活。)

If she wasn't above that kind of behavior, the possibility of murder didn't seem too far off.

(正因為她的這些行徑,使我不得不跟那件未解的殺人案件聯想在一起。)

I didn't want to believe that a schoolgirl would actually commit murder just to keep a boy single, but the evidence was staring me straight in the face.

(我也不願相信一個女高中生會為了讓心儀的對象維持單身而殺人,但證據都已經擺在我眼前了。)

That's when I learned a crucial piece of information...

(這時我才發覺到一項重要的訊息...)

...The girl who was murdered at the beginning of the school year had a crush on the same boy that was being stalked.

(一開始被殺害的女孩所暗戀的人跟這個被跟蹤的男孩是同一個人。)

The final piece of the puzzle had fallen into place.

(遺失的最後一塊拼圖終於歸位了。)

I knew that I had found the culprit...and I went to the police with my findings.

(我知道我找到犯人了...於是我帶著我的調查結果向警方報警。)

It took a lot of talking, but I was eventually able to convince them to take the girl into custody.

(要讓他們信服並不容易,但最終我還是成功說服了警方拘捕那個女孩。)

神秘錄音帶#4
The idea of a murderous schoolgirl was enough to attract lots of attention.

(女高中生殺人犯這個議題吸引了大眾的目光。)

Word of her arrest quickly spread throughout the entire nation.

(她被逮捕的消息傳遍全國。)

The trial turned into a media circus. I became a celebrity practically overnight.

(整個審判過程成了一場媒體娛樂秀。一夜之間,我也出名了。)

I didn't want to be a public figure, but I did want my investigative skill to be recognized.

(我並不想成為一個公眾人物,但我的確希望大家能認可我的調查技術。)

I hoped that all the attention would boost my career.

(我曾希望這些注目能助長我的事業發展。)

As it turns out, I was dead wrong.

(但結果,我真的大錯特錯。)

That manipulative little schoolgirl put on the best act I've ever seen.

(那個擅於操縱人心的小高中女生祭出了我這一生從未見識過的最佳戲碼。)

She cried non-stop, feigned ignorance at every opportunity, and had an excuse for every accusation leveled at her.

(她不停哭泣,緊抓住每個機會說服大家她只是個不明是非的孩子,並想出各種藉口逃避所有針對她的指控。)

The court fell in love with her. The media fell in love with her. The entire damn nation fell in love with her.

(法庭上每個人都愛上了她。媒體也為之著迷。整個國家都拜倒在她的魅力之下。)

She called me a dirty pervert who enjoyed leering at schoolgirls.

(她說我是一個跟蹤女高中生的噁心變態。)

She called me a fame-seeking yellow journalist.

(她說我是一個為了自己的名利捏造事實的骯髒記者。)

She claimed that I only accused her of murder for sensational headlines.

(她聲稱我控告她殺人只是為了上新聞頭條。)

And the court bought every word of it.

(而法庭上的人都相信了。)

The day the judge declared her innocent, the entire country celebrated like it was a damn holiday.

(當法官宣布她無罪的那天,全國舉國歡慶好像那是開國紀念日一樣。)

神秘錄音帶#5
From that day forward, I was a national disgrace.

(從那天起,我成了人人喊打的過街老鼠。)

I was known across the nation as a lecherous journalist who stalked schoolgirls and tried to throw a girl in prison to boost his own career.

(全國上下都認為我是一個,跟蹤女高中生,不惜陷害一個無辜女孩來助長自己事業的好色記者。)

I saw disgust in the eyes of every person who looked at me.

(我從每個人的眼中看見了對我的鄙視。)

My house and my car were vandalized every day for weeks.

(幾個禮拜以來每一天,我的住家跟車子都慘遭蛋洗。)

Needless to say, I was never able to work as a journalist again.

(不用說,我的記者生涯也結束了。)

The police department that arrested the girl was also the subject of national criticism.

(負責逮捕那個女孩的警局也成了全國批判的目標。)

They were accused of being incompetent fools who would arrest anybody without sufficient evidence.

(他們被指控是沒有確切證據就隨意逮捕人的無能飯桶。)

Ever since then, the police in that town have been extremely lenient in an attempt to repair their reputation...

(從此,那個鎮上的警察都對刑事案件十分寬容,好修補他們的名聲...)

...and don't want to go anywhere near the local high school except for extremely brief periods of time.

(...並且除了極短時間內之外,都不想接近當地的高中。)

But the worst part of the entire experience didn't come from the media or the public.

(但這段經歷中最駭人的部分卻不是來自媒體或大眾。)

Immediately after the trial, I tried to escape the press by hiding in an alley behind the courthouse.

(在案件審理結束之後,我馬上躲到法院後巷,試圖避開那些新聞媒體。)

Only one person found me there. It wasn't a journalist or a reporter.

(只有一個人發現了我。不是媒體也不是記者。)

It was the girl who had just been declared innocent.

(是那個剛被宣告無罪的女孩。)

I'll never forget her face that day. She was smiling, but her eyes were blank.

(我至今仍忘不掉她那天的神情。她臉上掛著微笑,但她的眼神卻是一片空白。)

Empty. Soulless. Like a doll's eyes.

(空洞、無神。像是洋娃娃的玻璃眼珠。)

She looked like she didn't have a single ounce of humanity in her entire body.

(她看起來像是她體內沒有殘存任何一丁點的人性。)

With that smiling face, she said to me...

(她用那張笑臉這麼對我說...)

"It would be very easy to make your death look like a suicide. Don't ever cross me again."

(「要讓你的死看起來像自殺可是輕而易舉。不要再惹到我。」)

She turned around and left without another word.

(她沒再多說什麼便轉身離去。)

神秘錄音帶#6
My life was a living hell for about a year, while the trial was still fresh in people's minds.

(在那一年後人們對案件的記憶猶新,而我都過著人間煉獄般的日子。)

Eventually, the hatred subsided, but it never truly died.

(最終,仇恨會消散,但它並不會就此絕跡。)

There was always someone who recognized me, no matter how much I tried to change my appearance.

(無論我怎麼改變我的外觀,總會有人認出我來。)

Finding employment was nearly impossible.

(要找到肯雇用我的人幾乎是不可能的。)

I drifted between part-time jobs, and spent my free time drinking to ease the pain of becoming the national punching bag.

(我在打零工跟借酒澆愁之間徘徊不去,好忘記我成了全國出氣筒的這件事。)

It was around this point in time that I met my future wife.

(約莫此時我遇見了我未來的妻子。)

I still don't understand what she saw in me.

(我仍不解她究竟看上我哪裡。)

I was an absolute wreck, not to mention the laughingstock of the entire country.

(我當時只是一灘爛泥,更別提還是全國笑柄了。)

But as soon as we met, she wanted to spend every waking moment with me. She wouldn't let me out of her sight, and got possessive if another woman so much as looked at me.

(但當我們相遇之後,她便將她所有的生活重心都投注在我身上。她不讓我離開她的視線,並在其他女性眼神瞄到我時燃起強烈的佔有慾。)

I quickly began to depend on her for everything.

(很快地,我的生活起居都由她包辦了。)

It wasn't long before I couldn't live without her.

(她馬上成了我人生中不可或缺的那一角。)

I certainly wasn't in any state to take care of myself...

(我當時根本不可能照顧我自己...)

I was like an adult-sized baby. Helpless and vulnerable.

(我就像一個成人大小的巨嬰。脆弱而無助。)

Who knows...maybe that's what she was attracted to.

(誰知道呢...搞不好那就是她看上我的原因。)

Maybe she just wanted to experience the sensation of owning a person.

(也許她只是想體驗看看擁有一個人的滿足感。)

Maybe she wanted to keep a human pet.

(也許她只是想養一個人寵。)

Maybe all she wanted was someone who she could emotionally depend on.

(也許她只是需要一個不會背叛她的心靈支柱。)

Even after all these years, I don't understand why anyone would waste their time with a man like me...but none of that mattered.

(這麼多年過去,我還是不明白為什麼會有人浪費時間在像我這樣的男人身上...但這一切都不重要了。)

Despite all my flaws, she accepted me. And that's all that I needed.

(儘管我全身千瘡百孔,她還是接納了我。而對我而言這樣就夠了。)

We got married about six months after meeting each other.

(相遇6個月後,我們一同步入禮堂。)

神秘錄音帶#7
My wife died while giving birth to our only child.

(我的妻子在產下我們的獨生女時難產而死。)

I still don't know how I possibly found the strength to keep going after I lost her.

(我仍不知道我失去她之後是怎麼有辦法活下去。)

I could barely take care of myself, much less a baby.

(沒有她我連自己都快養不活了,何況是一個嬰兒。)

Somehow, I managed to make it through those years...

(不知怎地,我這幾年還是挺過來了...)

...But even after all this time, I'm still a deadbeat drunk who can't hold down a job.

(...但即使過了這麼多年,我還是只是一個債台高築、連飯碗都保不住的酒鬼。)

It was very difficult to love my own infant daughter, knowing that my wife was dead because of her.

(在意識到我的妻子正是為了生下她而死的情況下,我怎麼也無法去愛我那仍稚幼的女兒。)

I'm pretty sure I was a horrible father.

(我很確定我是一個糟透了的父親。)

She practically had to raise herself.

(她幾乎是自己把自己養大的。)

I never tried to spend much time with her, or learn about her interests.

(我從沒花時間跟她相處,也不關心她有什麼興趣。)

Even now, I don't think I know much about her.

(即使到現在,我也不太了解她。)

I don't even know what kind of person she's turned into.

(我甚至不清楚她成了什麼樣的人。)

I don't even know what her everyday life is like.

(也不清楚她過著什麼樣的生活。)

I know that she spends all of her time on her computer.

(我只知道她把時間都花在她的電腦上。)

She bought it herself. She seems to have a lot of money for someone her age.

(她自己買的。以她的年紀來說她似乎很有錢。)

I'm afraid to ask where it comes from.

(我不敢問那些錢是哪來的。)

Sometimes she comes home with blood on her clothing.

(有時她回家時,衣服上沾有血跡。)

I can't tell if it's her blood or someone else's blood, I...try to stay out of her business.

(我分不出來那是她自己的還是其他人的血,我...盡量不想干涉她的事。)

It's partially out of respect for her privacy...

(一部分是為了尊重她的隱私...)

...but it's mostly out of fear.

(...但主要是出於恐懼。)

神秘錄音帶# 8
I've never told anyone about any of this.

(我從未向任何人透露這些事。)

Never saw a shrink, never had any friends to confide in.

(我沒接受心理諮商,也沒有什麼朋友可以吐露心事。)

I thought it would be therapeutic to record my feelings, even if I'm only talking to an obsolete machine...

(我以為紀錄我的感受可以達到治療的效果,即便我很清楚我眼前的只是一塊被時代淘汰的機器...)

...but this hasn't calmed me down at all.

(...但這完全無法平復我的心情。)

The only thing to come out of this experience is that all the anger and the hate I've kept buried for the past two decades has risen back to the surface.

(唯一從這些回憶中釋放出來的,只有我埋藏了二十多年的憤怒與仇恨。)

I don't think I can go back to the way things were before.

(我想我回不去了。)

I don't think I can go back to wasting my time with crappy part-time jobs, drinking, and sitting on a couch feeling miserable.

(我想我沒辦法再浪費時間過打零工餬口、借酒澆愁,坐在沙發上一無事處的日子。)

I don't want this to be my life!

(我不要再過那種生活了!)

...but I can't let myself die just yet, either.

(...但我也還沒準備好要嚥下最後一口氣。)

Not until I see justice served.

(在我看到正義得以伸張之前都別想。)

That girl, from 1989...she's a grown woman by now, but she's never been punished for the sins of her youth.

(1989年的那個女孩...她現在應該是成人了,但她從未為她年少時所犯下的罪行遭受應有的懲罰。)

I can't go on living in a world where a monster like her walks around in public.

(我不能繼續活在一個像她那樣的怪物在街道上橫行的世界。)

I'm the only one who knows the truth about her, so I'm the only one who can bring her to justice.

(我是唯一知道她真面目的人,所以只有我能揭穿她並讓她接受審判。)

I still know how to track a person down. I still know how to learn a person's secrets. I still know how to dig up the truth.

(我還記得如何追蹤一個人的行蹤。我還記得怎麼揭發一個人的秘密。我還記得如何挖掘出事實的真相。)

For the first time in decades, I feel like I have a purpose.

(幾十年來第一次,我找到了人生的目標。)

I feel like I know what to do with my life.

(我終於知道了我活著的意義。)

I'm going to deliver justice to that murderer, or I'm going to die trying.

(我要將那個殺人犯繩之以法,不惜賭上我的性命。)

...this old antique was good for something, after all.

(...說到底,這塊老古董還是有用處的。)

神秘錄音帶#9
I found her. It wasn't hard. She never even moved out of her hometown.

(我找到她了。這並不難,她根本沒有搬離她的家鄉。)

I've been following her around town for the last week.

(一整個禮拜我跟蹤她走遍整個小鎮。)

It's not that hard to follow someone around without being spotted if you know the right tricks.

(只要抓到訣竅,要跟蹤一個人不被發現並不困難。)

The only difficult part is looking at her without being consumed in disgust.

(困難的是,要忍住哽在我喉嚨的厭惡盯著她看。)

Thinking about what she got away with...thinking about what she's responsible for...it almost makes me go blind with rage.

(一想到她幹了什麼好事...想到她躲過的刑責...幾乎讓我迷失在憤怒裡。)

This whole week, I've felt like something was wrong.

(這一個禮拜我一直覺得哪裡不對勁。)

Yesterday, I realized what it was.

(昨天我才發現問題出在哪。)

I'm surprised it took me so long to figure it out.

(我很訝異我竟然拖了這麼久才發現。)

She'd suddenly change direction when walking, or linger in one place for seemingly no reason.

(她走路時突然改變方向,或沒由來地逗留在一個地方。)

I recognize that behavior. It's my own behavior.

(我認出了那個行為模式。那跟我現在的行徑一模一樣。)

I know what she's doing. She's stalking someone.

(我知道她在做什麼。她在跟蹤別人。)

It didn't take me long to figure out who her prey was.

(沒花我多少時間就找到了她的獵物的身分。)

A young woman, just out of high school.

(一個剛從高中畢業的年輕女子。)

I don't know what she's done wrong, but she's clearly marked for death.

(我不知道她做錯了什麼事,但她已經被貼上了死亡標記。)

She'll be dead within the week if I don't do something.

(如果我不做點什麼,她活不過這個禮拜。)

I want to warn her that a killer is stalking her, but...

(我想警告她她被殺人犯盯上了,但是...)

...I can't repeat the mistakes of the past.

(...我不能重蹈覆轍。)

In order to convict this monster and send her to prison, I need firm evidence that she's a murderer.

(為了讓這個怪物被定罪送入監獄服刑,我必須要有確切證據證明她是殺人犯。)

If I save this young woman's life, I won't have any evidence.

(如果我救了這名年輕女子,一切都會化為烏有。)

I have to let her die.

(我必須見死不救。)

And I have to be there when it happens, filming her murder.

(而且我必須在場,記錄她殺人的瞬間。)

It's the only way to get the evidence I need.

(唯有如此我才能得到我要的證據。)

The only to make sure that justice is served.

(這樣才能確保正義得以伸張。)

But...is this really justice? Letting a woman die?

(但...這真的是正義嗎?對一個人見死不救?)

If I don't get this monster arrested, then there will only be more victims in the future.

(如果我不讓這個怪物被逮捕,未來只會出現更多受害者。)

So, letting her commit murder one last time is...the right thing to do...

(所以讓她犯下最後一樁罪刑...是對的...)

...isn't it?

(...不是嗎?)

神秘錄音帶#10
I'm a fool! I'm a god damned fool!

(我是個蠢蛋!我他X的是個大蠢蛋!)

I got sloppy. She caught me.

(我一不注意就被她發現了。)

I followed her into an alley. Lost her in the shadows.

(我跟蹤她到小巷子裡,在陰影下失去了她的行蹤。)

Then I heard her voice from behind me...

(然後我聽到從身後傳來她的聲音...)

"Long time no see, Mr. Journalist."

(「好久不見啊,記者先生。」)

I turned around and saw her just inches away from me.

(我轉身發現她距離我不到一公尺)

She was smiling. I recognized that smile.

(她臉上掛著微笑。我認得那個笑容。)

It was the exact same smile she wore when she threatened my life in 1989.

(那是1989年她威脅我的性命時的同一個笑容。)

I didn't know what to do. I just turned and ran.

(我當下不知所措,轉身就跑。)

I've broken a truce that has lasted almost three decades.

(我破壞了一個我遵守了近三十年的休戰協議。)

She knows I was after her!

(她知道我在追查她了!)

There's no way she'll let me live; I'm doomed!

(她決不會放過我的;我完了!)

I can't go to the police; I'll sound like a babbling lunatic without any evidence, and right now, I don't have any.

(我不能去向警方求救;沒有證據他們只會當我是一個胡言亂語的神經病,而現在眼下,我什麼證據都沒有。)

Even if they do listen to me, and investigate her, they won't find anything.

(就算他們願意相信我去調查她,也什麼都找不到。)

My only option is to leave town - no...no, no, it's worse than that.

(我唯一的選擇只有逃離這個城鎮 ─ 不...不行、不行,這樣還不夠。)

I have to leave Japan altogether.

(我必須逃出日本。)

I searched for you. But I couldn't find you.

(我到處找妳,但都找不到妳在哪。)

I can't wait for you to come home. I have to leave immediately

.(我不能等到妳回來。我現在就必須離開。)

I'm going to gather all of the recordings I've made so far and put them where I know you'll find them.

(我會把我所有的錄音記錄收集起來,並放在我知道妳會找到它們的地方。)

That way, at least you'll know why your father disappeared so suddenly.

(這樣,至少妳會知道為什麼妳的父親突然人間蒸發了。)

I only hope that she won't try to get revenge on me by harming you.

(我只希望她不會為了報復我而傷害妳。)

I don't know when I'll be back.

(我不知道我什麼時候會回來。)

I don't know if I'll be back.

(我也不知道我還會不會回來。)

I don't know if she's willing to cross oceans to hunt her prey.

(我不確定她會不會為了追殺她的獵物而越洋過海。)

If she is, I'll try to lure her into a trap, try to expose her true nature in front of the police. It's my only hope.

(如果她敢過來,我會試著將她引入圈套裡,讓警察見證她的真實面。這是我唯一的希望。)

I know you can take care of yourself.

(我知道妳能照顧妳自己。)

If I had more time, there are so many things I'd say to you, but I can't - not now.

(如果我有更多時間,我還有好多事想對妳說,但我不行─現在沒時間了。)

Stay safe.

(注意安全。)

...I love you...

(...我愛妳...)

豆知識

您使用了廣告過濾軟體!


Wikia通過廣告運營為使用者提供免費的服務。我們對通過嵌入廣告過濾軟體訪問網站的使用者進行調整。

如果您使用了廣告過濾軟體,將無法使用我們的服務。請您移除廣告過濾軟體,以確保頁面正常載入。

查看其他FANDOM

隨機Wiki